Makes 12 bites.
For the base:
1 cup oats
1/2 cup almonds
4 pitted dates
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
Pinch of salt
For the coconut and berry layer:
300g dairy-free coconut yoghurt
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 cup raspberries
1 cup blueberries
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp agave syrup
Raw Coconut and Berry BitesRaw Coconut and Berry Bites
– Full recipe http://bit.ly/2bUYRqr
Posted by So Vegan on Wednesday, 31 August 2016
1. Add the base ingredients to a blender or food processor and combine until fine.
2. Using a tray with 12 muffin moulds, put a heaped tablespoon of base mix into each muffin mould and press down with back of spoon until firm.
3. Add the coconut and berry layer ingredients to blender or food processor and combine until smooth.
4. Fill each muffin mould evenly with the coconut and berry mixture.
5. Place muffin tray in freezer for minimum 1 hour.
6. To remove bites from the muffin tray, carefully slot a table knife down the side of each mould and firmly press down so the minis pop up. It’s important to remove the minis from the moulds as soon as they come out of the freezer because the edges will thaw.
7. Leave for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Nutritional information per bite: