- Good quality vegan flatbreads can be tricky to find, but if you’re having trouble locating you can simply use a tortilla wrap.
- We’re practically addicted to dried dill at the moment. But if that’s not your thing, any creamy and light dressing will do – such as a vegan yoghurt or just plain vegan mayo.
- Don’t forget to use up any fresh veggies at the back of your fridge! We’re sure things like radishes, kale – and any salady type veggie – would work in these wraps.
Buffalo Cauliflower & Chickpea Wraps 🔥 We’re planting a tree in the Amazon for every pre-order of our new cookbook ONE POT VEGAN! Order yours today 👉 sovegan.co/onepvPosted by So Vegan on Sunday, 14 June 2020
Buffalo Cauliflower & Chickpea WrapsBen, So Vegan Crunchy cauliflower and crispy chickpeas, both mixed into a spicy buffalo sauce. Yes please! Print This
- 1 x 400g / 14oz tin of chickpeas
- 1 cauliflower
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- 4 tbsp hot sauce
- 5 tbsp vegan margarine
- red cabbage
- red onion
- 4 flatbreads or wraps
For the vegan mayo dressing:
- 4 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp dried dill
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 392°F fan-assisted. Drain and rinse the chickpeas and trim the cauliflower into florets, then add both to a large roasting tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss through with your hands. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until slightly charred.
- Meanwhile slice the lettuce, red cabbage, cucumber and red onion, then dice the tomatoes.
- Heat the flatbreads in a toaster or leave them directly on a rack in the oven for a minute.
- Add the hot sauce and margarine to a small saucepan over a medium heat. Cook through until combined, then remove from the heat and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add the chickpeas and cauliflower, and stir until fully coated.
- To serve, first add some lettuce to each flatbread followed by sliced cabbage, cucumber and red onion, and the diced tomatoes. Next add a few spoonfuls of the buffalo chickpea and cauliflower.
- To finish, combine the mayonnaise and dried dill in a small bowl along with the juice from half the lemon. Stir to combine, then drizzle the dressing all over the wraps. Deeeelicious.