It’s difficult to beat homemade nut butter. We roast our nuts at a high temperature to create a deep roasted and caramelised flavour.
- You can easily mix up this recipe and use peanuts, hazelnuts or almonds instead.
- Keep a close eye on those nuts when they’re in the oven! You want them to darken to create that ‘dark roast’ flavour, but you want to avoid burning them!
- You can store this nut butter in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Dark Roasted Nut Butter
Dark Roasted Nut Butter 🔥 Get the recipe in our NEW APP 👉 smarturl.it/xwfjqs Get the recipe on our website 👉 sovegan.co/nutbutterPosted by So Vegan on Tuesday, 18 January 2022
- 120g / 4.2 oz pecans
- 120g / 4.2 oz cashews
- 6 Brazil nuts
- Preheat the oven to 220°C fan / 475°F.
- Add the nuts to a large baking tray and roast for 5-8 minutes until golden brown. Note: keep an eye on the nuts so they don’t burn.
- Transfer the nuts to a food processor and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as you go.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.