This delicious recipe for frozen yogurt bark uses only six ingredients and takes just minutes to prepare before leaving it to freeze. But the best bit? You can get creative designing your very own unique marble effect!
Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1 1/2 cups soya yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup blueberries, plus a few extra for decoration
- 1/4 cup raspberries, plus a few extra for decoration
- 1 tbsp crushed pistachios
- Line a freezable tray with greaseproof paper. Depending on what tray you use, try cutting a few centimetres into each corner of the greaseproof paper so it fits easily into the tray.
- Combine 1 cup of soya yogurt with the vanilla extract and maple syrup, and mix together until the ingredients are combined.
- Next, spoon the mixture into the tray leaving gaps for the remaining yogurt.
- Blend 1/4 cup of soya yogurt with the blueberries, then spoon the mixture into spaces around the tray.
- Blend the remaining 1/4 cup of soya yogurt with the raspberries, then spoon the mixture into the remaining spaces around the tray.
- Run a knife through the yogurt to create a marble effect by moving the colours around the tray.
- Top with blueberries, raspberries (halved) and crushed pistachios.
- Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and leave to thaw for a few minutes. Then carefully pull the bark out from the tray and cut into pieces using a sharp knife.