We’ve fallen in love with this mango and avocado salad. It’s embarrassingly easy, yet bursting with sweet, fresh flavours.
- Play around with the ingredients to make this recipe your own; experiment with different pulses, salad ingredient and herbs for a different twist each time.
Mango + Avocado Salad
For the dressing
- 1 lime juice only
- 1 tbsp olive oil, we use extra virgin olive oil
- pinches of salt + pepper
- 1 garlic clove, peeled + chopped
For the salad
- 1 mango, peeled + diced
- 2 avocados, peeled + diced
- 1 red onion, peeled + chopped
- 1/2 cup tinned black beans, rinsed + drained
- 1/2 cup tinned sweetcorn, rinsed + drained
- 2 handfuls of lettuce leaves
- 1 handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- Add the dressing ingredients to a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Next, add the remaining salad ingredients to the bowl and mix everything together until all the ingredients are coated in the dressing.