800g tomatoes halved
3 cloves garlic chopped
1/2 tsp each salt & pepper
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp oregano
Drizzle of olive oil
Small handful of basil
300g whole wheat spaghetti
Roasted Tomato And Basil Pasta
– Full recipe http://bit.ly/2cIcvAd
Posted by So Vegan on Thursday, 8 September 2016
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Place tomatoes in baking dish and add garlic, salt, pepper, chilli, oregano, and olive oil, using your hands to evenly coat the tomato halves. Ensure all halves are face up.
3. Place baking dish into preheated oven for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as per packet instructions.
5. Remove tomatoes from oven and crush each tomato half with a fork to get the juices out.
6. Rip basil into small pieces and add to tomato sauce.
8. Fold spaghetti into tomato sauce until fully combined, then serve and top with chopped basil.
Nutritional information per serving: