Makes roughly 30 truffles.
300g dark chocolate (suitable for vegans)
220ml coconut milk from a can
Pinch of salt
3 tbsp rum
1 tbsp orange zest
1 tbsp juice of orange juice
1/2 cup cocoa powder
Rum & Orange Chocolate Truffles
– Full recipe http://bit.ly/2fWIzNT
Posted by So Vegan on Tuesday, 22 November 2016
1. Break chocolate into pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Pour coconut milk into a small pan on a low heat. Note: if the water and cream have separated in the can, stir to combine before measuring.
3. Once the coconut milk is hot and about to boil, remove the pan from the heat and pour the milk over the chocolate. Gently stir until the chocolate has completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
4. Add the salt, rum, orange zest and juice to the chocolate and mix together until everything is combined.
5. Leave to cool at room temperature, then place in a fridge for minimum of four hours or leave overnight.
6. Remove bowl from fridge. Using fingers, scoop out a small amount of truffle mix and roll into a ball using the palm of your hands. Repeat until all of the truffle mix is used up.
7. Transfer cocoa powder to a small bowl or plate and coat each truffle.