We snack a lot during Christmas. A lot.
There’s always something to snack on, whether it’s the leftover nut roast or our favourite chocolate brownies.
This year, we’ll be treating ourselves to these wonderful spiced apple crisps.
They’re really, really simple to make and they’re a lovely healthy twist (the sugar is optional) if you’re worried about an overly indulgent Christmas!
You’ll only need 5-ingredients and you can make these in large batches if you have lots of friends and family popping over.
If you’re a big fan of 5-ingredient recipes like this one, then you’ll love our debut cookbook So Vegan in 5, which includes over 100 super simple 5-ingredient recipes.
It’s available to pre-order right now on Amazon.
Roxy & Ben
Spiced Apple Crisps #SoVeganIn5
Full recipe: sovegan.co/applecrisps
Posted by So Vegan on Monday, 26 November 2018
Spiced Apple CrispsBen, So Vegan We snack a lot during Christmas. A lot. There’s always something to snack on, whether it’s the leftover nut roast or our… Print This
The 5 ingredients:
- 1 apple (we use Braeburn)
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/8 ginger powder
- optional: 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 100°C (210°F) fan-assisted and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Remove the apple core then slice the apple so each slice is roughly 2-3mm thick. Add the slices to a mixing bowl along with the ground cinnamon, nutmeg powder, ginger powder and sugar, then mix with your hands until the apple slices are evenly coated.
- Lay the apple slices on the lined baking tray and bake for 2 hours until crispy.