Spiced Apple Crisps #SoVeganIn5
Full recipe: sovegan.co/applecrisps
Posted by So Vegan on Monday, 26 November 2018
- 1 apple (we use Braeburn)
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/8 ginger powder
- optional: 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 100°C fan / 250°F and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Remove the apple core then slice the apple so each slice is roughly 2-3mm thick. Add the slices to a mixing bowl along with the ground cinnamon, nutmeg powder, ginger powder and sugar, then mix with your hands until the apple slices are evenly coated.
- Lay the apple slices on the lined baking tray and bake for 2 hours until crispy.
- Serve up as a healthy(-ish) Christmas snack.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don't forget to share your SO VEGAN creations on Instagram and tag us at @SOVEGAN!