160g mushrooms sliced
2 cloves garlic chopped
For the sauce…
3/4 cup cashews
1/2 cup soya milk
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp each salt & pepper
Handful of parsley
– Full recipe http://bit.ly/2fTAOcv
Posted by So Vegan on Tuesday, 15 November 2016
1. Soak cashews in hot water for one hour to soften.
2. Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
3. Add a little olive oil to a saucepan and fry the mushroom and garlic for 8 minutes. Add the spinach and parsley, and fry for a further 5 minutes.
4. Prepare the sauce by combining all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
5. Drain the spaghetti and transfer to saucepan with the mushrooms. Pour the carbonarra sauce on top and mix until everything is combined.