1 whole cauliflower head
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
Pinch of salt & pepper
Small handful of Pomegranate seeds
Small handful of coriander (ciantro)
For the dressing…
2 tbsp chopped coriander
1 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp sweetener (agave syrup)
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 220°C fan / 475°F.
2. Remove the green leaves and trim the stem of the cauliflower so the bottom is flat.
3. Whisk the olive oil, cumin, chilli flakes, salt and pepper in a bowl, then pour over the whole cauliflower head and rub with your hands until the entire cauliflower is coated.
4. Place the cauliflower on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes (depending on the size of the cauliflower).
5. Meanwhile, blend the dressing ingredients together until smooth.
6. Remove the cauliflower from the oven and place on a serving plate.
7. Pour the dressing over the cauliflower and finish with a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves.