Makes 10 energy balls.
1 cup cashews
4 tsp cocoa powder
1 tsp coconut oil
30g dark chocolate (suitable for vegans)
1/4 cup desiccated Coconut
Chocolate Cherry Energy BallsChocolate Cherry Energy Balls
– Full recipe http://bit.ly/2aN31kk
Posted by So Vegan on Tuesday, August 9, 2016
1. Prepare ingredients by pitting the dates and cherries.
2. Place cashews, dates, cherries, cocoa powder, coconut oil and chocolate in a food processor and blitz until all ingredients have broken down and are combined.
3. Carefully remove the blade from the food processor container and place mix into a fridge for 10 minutes.
4. Remove mix from the fridge and mould into 10 balls.
5. Transfer the desiccated coconut into a small bowl. Place one ball into the bowl at a time and roll around until it is coated in the coconut.
6. Eat immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.