Makes 4 ice lollies.
1/2 cup coconut cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp agave syrup
3/4 cup strawberries
You will also need ice lolly moulds and pop sticks.
Strawberry Split Lollies
– Full recipe http://bit.ly/2a95yCI
Posted by So Vegan on Wednesday, July 27, 2016
1. Place can of coconut milk in fridge overnight or in freezer for a couple of hours to set the cream. Eventually the cream will settle at the top of the can.
2. Remove skin from the banana and mango, and roughly chop. Discard the stone from the mango.
3. Blend the banana, mango, coconut cream, vanilla extract, and 1 tsp of agave syrup until smooth and set aside in a measuring jug.
4. Blend the strawberries with 1 tsp of agave syrup until runny.
5. Pour some of the yellow mixture into the ice lolly moulds, followed by a few teaspoons of the red mixture.
6. For a tie-dye effect, use one of the pop sticks and push the red mixture down into the yellow mixture along the sides of the moulds.
7. Fill the remainder of the moulds with the yellow mixture and insert one pop stick into the middle of each mould.
8. Freeze for at least 4 hours or ideally overnight.