If you ask us, nothing beats homemade lemonade. Our tropical twist uses mango for natural sweetness and a summery vibe that transports us to the beach.
- You can add more or less sparkling water, depending on how strong you like the flavour from the mango and lemons.
- Make sure your mango is ripe! The sugars released in a ripe mango will add more natural sweetness to this delicious lemonade.
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 4 lemons
- ice, for serving
- 1 litre (33.8 fl.oz) sparkling water
- Trim the mango around the stone so you end up with two halves. Criss cross the flesh from each half and scoop out the cubed mango. Then trim the flesh around the stone.
- Add the flesh from the mango to a blender along with sugar, the zest from half a lemon and the juice from 3 lemons.
- Blend until smooth, then add to a serving jug. Throw in a couple of handfuls of ice, then top up with the sparkling water. Slice the remaining lemon, add the slices to the jug and stir well before serving.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don't forget to share your SO VEGAN creations on Instagram and tag us at @SOVEGAN!