400g tofu (including water)
1/4 cup sesame oil
3 garlic cloves
Thumb of ginger finely chopped
4 spring onions chopped
1 red chilli thinly sliced
1/4 cup soy sauce
200g tenderstem broccoli
100g red pepper julienned
150g baby sweetcorn
Sesame seeds for serving
Simple Stir Fry
– Full recipe: http://bit.ly/2bGfzvl
Posted by So Vegan on Friday, 2 September 2016
1. Prepare tofu by opening the packet, draining the water, then gently squeezing the tofu to remove as much water as possible. Cut tofu into rectangular bitesize pieces.
2. Heat roughly a third of the sesame oil in pan and fry tofu pieces for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown, then remove from pan.
3. Add remaining sesame oil to the pan and fry broccoli for around 2 minutes.
4. Add all other dry ingredients to the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes.
5. Pour in the soy sauce and cook for a further minute.
6. Gently stir in the tofu.
7. Top with sesame seeds and serve.
Nutritional information per serving (based on 3 servings):