There’s a lot we love about this ice cream. It only requires 3 ingredients and it’s ready in just 5 minutes. Oh, and it’s absolutely delicious!
- Make sure you use a good quality tin of coconut milk with a high fat content (you need the cream and water to separate in the tin). You can pop the tin in the fridge to help the cream solidify. Then when you’re ready, scoop out the cream that has set at the top and use it in the recipe.
- You can sub the strawberries for another frozen berry.
- You can also substitute the maple syrup with another syrup, such as agave or golden syrup.
3-Ingredient Strawberry Ice CreamRoxy, So Vegan There's a lot we love about this ice cream. It only requires 3 ingredients and it's ready in just 5 minutes. Oh, and it's absolutely delicious! Print This
- 1 x 400g / 14.1oz tin of coconut milk, cream only (see notes)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- Open the tin of coconut milk and scoop out the cream that has set at the top and add it to a food processor along with the frozen strawberries and maple syrup. Then process until smooth.
- Serve immediately or freeze for a few hours for a firmer texture. Cover and store any leftovers in the freezer for up to two month.