Makes 6 bars.
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup brazil nuts chopped
1/4 cup almond milk
1 banana mashed
3 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp golden syrup
1. Preheat oven to 180° C.
2. Combine the mashed banana, oats, raisins, seeds, and nuts in a mixing bowl.
3. Melt the coconut oil and golden syrup in a small pan on a low heat and then add to the mixing bowl with the almond milk. Combine everything together.
4. Transfer the oat bar mix to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and smooth over the top with a spoon.
5. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and leave to cool completely before removing from tin and cutting into bars.