These awesome ice lollies take no time at all and they’re the perfect, refreshing dessert for summer.
- For this recipe you’ll need an ice lolly mould for 6 lollies, as well as 6 ice lolly sticks.
Avocado & Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Lollies
- 1/2 avocado, peeled + stone removed
- 200 ml (6.8 fl.oz) full-fat tinned coconut milk
- 250 ml (8.5 fl.oz) oat milk, (1 cup)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 100 g (3.5 oz) vegan chocolate chips
- Add the avocado, coconut milk, oat milk, maple syrup and peppermint extract to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the liquid to a measuring jug with a lip and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Carefully pour the liquid into the ice lolly moulds, using a spoon to push in some chocolate chips as you go. Then push a lolly stick halfway down into the middle of each mould.
- Transfer the lolly mould to a freezer and leave overnight.
- To serve, remove the lolly mould from the freezer and leave on a worktop for 5 – 10 minutes, or run the mould under warm water until you can pull the lollies out.