This cookie dough recipe is super easy and a fun treat which the whole family can get involved in.
- To make the oat flour from scratch add 2 cups of oats to a blender and blend until fine.
Raw Cookie Dough
- 2 cups oat flour, or blended oats
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 4 tbsp plant-based milk
- 4 tbsp vegan margarine
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Combine the oat flour, sugar, plant-based milk, margarine, chocolate chips and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl until it reaches a cookie dough mixture.
- Roll the mixture into 8 equal sized balls.