Pulp Fiction. A absolute classic.
The music, the characters, the cinematography. Oh, and don’t forget the dancing!
Inspired by that memorable scene, here’s our vegan version of the ‘Pulp Fiction $5 Milkshake’.
It’s super easy to prepare and just as impressive.
And it’s definitely one to impress your other half this Valentine’s Day!
If you love this, then you’ll totally love our debut 5-ingredient cookbook So Vegan in 5, which is out right now.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Roxy & Ben
- 2 bananas
- 100g (3.5oz) vegan plain yoghurt
- 200g (7oz) vegan vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 150ml (5fl.oz) oat milk (or any plant-based milk)
- handful of ice
- vegan squirty cream
- 2 glace cherries
- Peel the bananas and add them to a blender along with the yoghurt, ice cream, vanilla extract, maple syrup, oat milk and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into 2 glasses, top with vegan squirty cream and with a glace cherry in each.