Makes 4 pops.
200g dark chocolate (suitable for vegans)
Chocolate Banana PopsChocolate Banana Pops
– Full recipe http://bit.ly/29EE1JI
Posted by So Vegan on Thursday, July 14, 2016
1. Half each banana and trim the ends.
2. Insert a pop stick into each banana half.
3. Freeze the banana halves for 3 hours.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the toppings: place the raspberries in the freezer and chop with a knife once frozen, crush the pistachios, then pour each topping onto a separate plate.
5. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl that is placed over a pan with an inch of hot water.
6. Remove the bananas from the freezer and coat with the chocolate using a metal spoon, then immediately roll each banana half into one of the four toppings.
7. Eat immediately, or freeze for later.