Switch things up this Christmas with our cinnamon sweet potatoes. This festive recipe is super simple and is a colourful alternative to traditional roasties.
- We leave the skins on our sweet potatoes because they add more nutrition and flavour!
- If you don’t have rosemary, try using a few sprigs of fresh thyme instead, which will pair really well with the sweet potatoes. You can also use a sprinkling of dried herbs if you don’t have any fresh herbs at hand.
- 550g (19.4oz) sweet potato, cut into wedges
- 3 sprigs of rosemary, leaves picked
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled + chopped
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of chilli powder
- salt + pepper
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan / 425°F and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the sweet potato to the tray then sprinkle with the rosemary leaves, garlic, cinnamon, chilli powder and generous pinches of salt and pepper.
- Next drizzle the sweet potatoes with the olive oil and maple syrup and toss to combine. Roast for 30 minutes, turning halfway.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don't forget to share your SO VEGAN creations on Instagram and tag us at @SOVEGAN!