- Regular ground coffee and powdered coffee won’t have the same results. We attempted it and we couldn’t ‘whip’ the coffee into a thick cream.
- You can reduce the sugar, but it’ll need some sugar for the whip. Try reducing to 1 tbsp and go from there.
- Add your own twists. Cinnamon or cocoa powder work well.
- If you don’t have a handheld mixer, you can use a regular whisk but be prepared to spend 10 minutes or so whisking!
How To Make Whipped Coffee 😍
Posted by So Vegan on Thursday, 9 April 2020
Whipped Coffee (Dalgona)Roxy, So Vegan This whipped coffee recipe - otherwise known as 'Dalgona' - actually originates in South Korea. It's a serious treat and surprisingly easy. Print This
- 2 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- oat milk
- ice cubes
- Add the instant coffee, sugar, hot water and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl and whisk using a handheld mixer for 2 – 3 minutes or until the liquid thickens and looks like whipped cream.
- Add 3-4 ice cubes to a glass and fill 2/3 of the glass with oat milk. Next spoon the whipped coffee over the top and smooth over. Then stir the whipped coffee into the oat milk and enjoy!