- Regular ground coffee and powdered coffee won’t have the same results. We attempted it and we couldn’t ‘whip’ the coffee into a thick cream.
- You can reduce the sugar, but it’ll need some sugar for the whip. Try reducing to 1 tbsp and go from there.
- Add your own twists. Cinnamon or cocoa powder work well.
- If you don’t have a handheld mixer, you can use a regular whisk but be prepared to spend 10 minutes or so whisking!
How To Make Whipped Coffee 😍
Posted by So Vegan on Thursday, 9 April 2020
- 2 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- oat milk
- ice cubes
- Add the instant coffee, sugar, hot water and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl and whisk using a handheld mixer for 2 - 3 minutes or until the liquid thickens and looks like whipped cream.
- Add 3-4 ice cubes to a glass and fill 2/3 of the glass with oat milk. Next spoon the whipped coffee over the top and smooth over. Then stir the whipped coffee into the oat milk and enjoy!
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don't forget to share your SO VEGAN creations on Instagram and tag us at @SOVEGAN!