Brussels sprouts have never tasted this good! Our recipe pairs them with balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and pomegranate seeds for a slightly fancy twist.
- You need to cook the Brussels sprouts long enough so the skins char slightly, but they should still have a lovely crunch to them.
- The Brussels sprouts season in the UK runs from October all the way to March, so don’t feel like you can only enjoy this delicious things for Christmas!
- 500g (17.6oz) Brussels sprouts, trimmed + sliced in half
- salt + pepper
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 handful of pomegranate seeds
- 1 handful of crispy onions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan / 425°F.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and season with pinches of salt and pepper. Toss, then roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the sprouts from the oven and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and maple syrup.
- Stir to combine then transfer to a serving dish and top with the pomegranate seeds and crispy onions.