Makes 8 rocky roads squares.
100g vegan biscuits
1/4 cup raisins
1 cup vegan marshmallows
1/2 cup brazil nuts
2 tbsp vegan margarine
2 tbsp golden syrup
100g vegan ‘milk’ chocolate
100g dark chocolate (suitable for vegans)
– Full recipe http://bit.ly/2d7PtB3
Posted by So Vegan on Wednesday, 28 September 2016
1. Line a baking tin with parchment paper.
2. Crush biscuits by placing in a sealed plastic bag and hitting with a rolling pin.
3. Roughly chop the brazil nuts and marshmallows into small chunks.
4. Combine biscuits, raisins, marshmallows and brazil nuts in a bowl.
5. Melt margarine and golden syrup in a heatproof bowl placed over a pan with a little hot water.
6. Using your hands, break the ‘milk’ and dark chocolate into small pieces and add to the heatproof bowl. Stir until the mixture has melted.
7. Once chocolate has melted, remove from heat and add in dry ingredients. Mix ingredients together until coated.
8. Pour mix into lined baking tin and place in fridge for a minimum of 2 hours (until solid) or place in freezer for faster results.
9. Remove from fridge and cut into 8 squares.