Makes 1 latte.
For the puree…
For the pumpkin spice…
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp allspice
For the latte…
1 tbsp pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
2 tsp brown sugar
1 cup soya milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
Shot of espresso coffee
Coconut cream (optional)
Pumpkin Spice Latte
– Full recipe http://bit.ly/2eJcTMg
Posted by So Vegan on Wednesday, 26 October 2016
Method for the homemade pumpkin puree
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Slice and deseed the pumpkin, then place as many slices as you like on the baking tray. Bake for 40 minutes. You will only need 1 tbsp of puree per latte but you can make more for another time!
3. Remove pumpkin from the oven and spoon out the flesh, leaving the skin. Blend until smooth in a food processor and store in an airtight container.
Simply combine spices together for the pumpkin spice
Method for the pumpkin spiced latte
1. Place a small pan on a medium heat and add 1 tbsp of puree, 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice, and the sugar. Stir frequently until the mixture has combined and starts to caramelise.
2. Whisk in the milk and vanilla essence. Continue whisking until the liquid is hot and frothy.
3. Prepare the espresso shot and pour into a serving cup.
4. Pour the milk mixture into the cup over the espresso.
5. Top with whipped coconut cream and a sprinkling of pumpkin spice.
[…] Vidéo & Recette (en anglais) […]